Become a RHN member
Le Réseau en Santé Respiratoire du Québec comprend 4 catégories de members:
- regular member (eg researcher, pulmologist)
- associate member (eg research professional, research assistant)
- student member (master's student, doctoral or post-doc, in the field of respiratory health and supervised by a regular member of the Network)
- honorary member (former members to whom the Network pays tribute)
To become a member of the RHN, you must first meet the requirements set out in the RHN charter. Consult the RHN charter.
You must also provide the following information:
- Your name and email address
- Indicate to which research axis you want to be associated with
- Indicate your research interests in a letter of intent
- Join your CV
Registration is free but will be reviewed by the administrative coordinator of the RHN, and submitted to the Director(s) of the concerned research axis before taking effect.