Create a new member profile
- In the menu, click on "Members" and then select "Become a member".
- Click on the "I wish to become a member" button.
- In the "Become a member of the RHN" page, enter your username (your email), your password and then confirm your password.
- Then click on "Create my member profile".
You will receive a confirmation email. A moderator will review your membership application, and you will be notified by email of the acceptance of your membership application.
Once your application is approved, return to the site and then:
- Click on "Sign in"
- Type your email and password
- Cliquez sur “Connexion”
You will access your user account. Click on the "Gear" icon, then "Edit Profile".
Complete all the information fields of your profile then click on "Update profile"
Your profile picture
You can add a picture of yourself to your profile. For the sake of consistency, the RHN chose to put black and white photos to identify its members. The format of these photos is 150px X 150px by default. Ideally, you should respect this standard. If in doubt, send your photo to our webmaster who will take care of the modification.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some users have mentioned that they have trouble adding or modifying a profile picture, as the system remains in loop on the "Processing" function. If this happens to you, do "Cancel" to return to the previous page and then hit the "F5" key on your keyboard. In most cases, your photo will be there.
The picture has been uploaded