Journées Québécoises en Santé Respiratoire 2019
Dates and place
This year, the JQSR took place on November 13th and 14th at Hôtel Chéribourg in the enchanting setting of Magog / Orford in Eastern townships. RHN's annual scientific meeting, the 2019 edition of the JQSR has kept its promise as to the quality and diversity of the topics in respiratory health that were discussed. The congress was held jointly with the Réseau québécois de recherche sur les médicaments (RQRM) and with the Quebec Pain Research Network (QPRN).
Presentations and activities on the program
- Joint Symposium with the RQRM and the Réseau québécois de recherche sur la douleur (RQRD): Clearing the Smoke: Cannabis et santé will take stock of a hot topic, the effects of cannabis on health and its potential therapeutic.
- Ethical debate on the funding of research by cannabis medicinal companies.
- Minisymposium on artificial intelligence in research and medicine.
- Presentation of the RHN-funded team projects as well as the new early-stage researchers who are the laureates of our mentorship program.
- Oral and poster presentations by student members
Winners of the various competitions
Best oral presentations (300$ price):
- Mr Charles Alain
- Mrs Carole-Ann Huppé
- Mrs Anne-Sophie Archambault
Ms. Archambault will also represent the RSR for the 2020 J2R.
Best poster presentations (200$ price)
- Mrs Marie Pineault
- Mr Martin Chenal
- Dr Quentin Osseman
Thank you to everyone who participated, and congratulations to the laureates!
Pictures of the event
La conférence de Dr Grace Perraga, Dr Mark Ware et de Dr Grégoire Leclerc a été captée par vidéo. Durée 1:05:09